Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Kill a cobra


Last week-end I was lucky enough to see Cobra Killer performing in Luxembourg. Both girls were crazy on stage. Probably more show than music, although what I heard were quite interesting sound collages on top of the industrial/electro rhythms. They were provoking, kinky (black make-up, high heels and all that stuff) and so... berliner. Not so hardcore and noisy as they used to be (at least on records), but still nice.

I guess that the public appreciated the performance, although people were quite passive, more like observers not participants. But that's Luxembourg - one should work really hard to make people move. On the other hand, that was not really a dance music. However, I hope to see them in Riga one day.

Here is some oldie goodie: Cobra Killer - I hear voices

No comments: