Thursday, March 23, 2006

Karaoke doggy stylee


Today I found out that our Lithuanian friends Boogaloo posse and RyRalio guys playing at the same party:

BooRalio 2006 03 25, sestadienis, 22:00 Boogaloo DJs: Tomas Boo & 2 Fresh RyRalio DJs: Lauris Lee & Karalius Gravity, Jasinskio g. 16, Vilnius, LT

I haven't seen them for ages, and I feel sort of nostalgia remembering those old good times when I used to dj there time after time - it was always fun...

The Gravity is a nice club, located at some kind of bomb-shelter. This is an excerpt from our freestyle live recording with MC Dust specially for this club. A bit of pop with a funky ragga flava. (I've never drunk so much sambuca as that night at the Gravity.)

JaffaDJs vs. MC Dust

3 comments:

h.cha said...

heh, that was fun, especially the trip to Vilnius... :)

hellijs said...

hell yeah! especially how we "loose" our MC.

alberthaanstra said...

Hello friends! Thanks for having me on your great blog today. Blogger is blessed to have you on board! Music is the future! But, do you as a music lover need free debt consolidation? Well, look no further. I help you for free my friend. I have tried and tested all sites But, the best was debt-consolidation.com. So, let me help you. Fill in the form today for free. And be debt free. Get credit repair today!