Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An Easter mix on Signals


Just in brief. I'm heading to Latvia again, and likely will stop at Space:Garage on Friday, but on Sunday, which is the Easter day, I will have a live mix in the radio show Signals. Its hosted by Ivars Zalkalns (a.k.a. DJ Ivarzz) and it's aired every Sunday 22:00 - 24:00 on radiostation Naba 93,1 FM in Riga. You can hopefully listen also to live stream in Naba homepage by clicking on "Tiesraide"(if it's not down, which happens sometimes). Find some more info and recordings on No Rest blog.

Now about another thing. Somebody has left a comment in this blog that the link to my Funkya! mix does not work any more, which is, I have to say, a normal thing, because most of them are links to Zshare filesharing service and they are temporary. So, should someone be interested in a mix with an expired link, please let me know and I will try to upload it again. This particular Funkya mix is available at my page on LX5 website. There you can also find another mix which is dedicated to Latvian electronica.

Happy Easter and let's celebrate that days finally will become longer than nights! Let there be light!

No comments: