Monday, December 18, 2006

Pudeltanzen



I'm throwing a party next Saturday (December 23) in Pulkvedis - the special guest is DJ Ruftata from the legendary Hamburg's Golden Pudel Club. He's a resident-DJ and, as far as I know, also responsible for the artistic programming there. I've heard him couple of times in the Pudel - his music selection was just fucking awesome. I hope it will work the same way nevertheless put in another context (well, the Pudel is a really special place indeed).

Besides him, me, as well as DJs and friends of mine Ivars Mednis and ZeDmitry gonna make their best. Expect minimal, electro and everything in between. All that "new electronic dance music", ya know. Should be funky and kinky. One day before we actually launching our netcords.net project, but later about that.

No comments: