Saturday, February 14, 2009

The new minimal vs. the old one


Tonight DBX aka Daniel Bell - one of the originators of bleepy, loopy minimal techno - and Bruno Pronsato - one of the best nu skool mnml producers - rock at Fuse. We´ll see how it´s gonna work.

Update

I didn't see much of Pronsato, because he started just shortly before 5 a.m. when I already didn't have much energy and patience left, but from what I saw I enjoyed Daniel Bell more - he had a very solid deep and Detroit techno set, spicing that up with some classic acid house tracks. By the way, Bell also played the seminal Zadak's track Zahara (greets to our pals from Berlin's White label!). Pronsato, at least the beginning of his live set, didn't impress me as much as I was expecting though. Said this, I would like to add that it was by no means bad and his records are still great.

No comments: