Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dilemma


This friday's gonna be exciting in terms of musical sensations. Not so many good events are happening in Luxemburg, but this time there will be two outstanding gigs on the same night.

First of all, Michael Fakesch, co-founder of now defunct electronic duo Funkstörung, will perform in a small intimate bar d:qliq. Funkstörung is something really special, but I suppose that his solo project shouldn't be worse.

Secondly, there will the Warp night in a bigger venue. Line-up includes 3 live acts: Plaid, Clark and Mira Calix. I don't want to miss any of them.

Furthermore, on january 17 Electronicat will perform at Luxembourg Philharmonie (!). Although the venue is really strange for this kind of music, must be fun - unfortunately I won't be able to see it because I'll be in Latvia then.

1 comment:

::: hencha a.k.a. neon b. ::: said...

I forgot to mention that Console and Monolake are also coming to Luxemburg in March.