Monday, July 10, 2006

Latvian DJs at the Orgy


I'm really looking forward to the Orgy party this w-end (two nights: July 14 and 15). I feel honoured to spin right after Namosh's live performance the first night. Furthermore, another Latvian DJ - Ivars Mednis, a good friend of mine, - gonna play on Saturday's night. Latvian invasion, hehe. Maybe I and Ivars will do some back-2-back as we sometimes do in Latvia, but maybe not, we'll see...

Apart from LV connection, above mentioned Namosh, Cosy Mozzy (representing Dirty Dancing club/label from Brussels), Moulinex Bros (two talented Luxembourgish guys) and Elektrash team (e-pop posse from Lux-Belgium) will participate in this event.

I missed Namosh's show in Hamburg, but those who had seen it said it was really cool, a bit wierd, entertaining... it sounds I should like it. At least his records are great.

Namosh - Picked up floozy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, tas party logo ir labs :D

Anonymous said...

nē, tas nav logo patiesībā. pirmajā naktī bija pilnīgs vāks ar skaņu, otrā bija +/- ok.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»