Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Inhale mix (radio mix)


Below is a link to the mix I played on Bloë Baaschtert radioshow, which is hosted by two nice chaps Unki and Claude. The mix features some new stuff that I find interesting as well as some other bit more classic tracks. In fact I've realised that on the tracklist there are many artists whose music I mix quite often, so you can say it's kind of my typical mix. For instance, in almost all my recents mixes you'd find Guillaume & The Coutu Dumonts and Brendon Moeller. Also, the omnipresent Villalobos is here, and other frequent names like Tigerskin/Dub Taylor, Tolga Fidan from the Vakant camp, Rekids, Lee Jones from My My, liebe*detail and Mothership appear. Well, have a listen, I hope you'll enjoy this moody and groovy voyage.

Heincha - Inhale mix

1. Guillaume & The Coutu Dumonts - Mederico [Oslo]
2. Ricardo Villalobos - Minimoonstar [Perlon]
3. Masomenos - Aftermama's [Welcome To Masomenos]
4. Brendon Moeller - Electricity [Leena]
5. Claude VonStroke - Scarlet Macaw [Mothership]
6. Tigerskin - Darkcold (Sweet N Candy remix) [Morris Audio]
7. Tolga Fidan - Us And Them [Cocoon]
8. Dapayk & Padberg - Pantomime Horse (Dapayk remix) [Mo's Ferry Prod.]
9. Audiofly & Paul Harris - Miscalate (Partial Arts remake) [Rekids]
10. 3 Channels - It's Getting Kinda Hectic (Shane Berry remix) [Trapez]
11. Maetrik - Stab Jockey [Mothership]
12. Stimming - The Anger [liebe*detail]
13. Lee Jones - Aria [Aus Music]

No comments: