Tuesday, September 18, 2007

mixnews


Here are few my recent mixes.




The first one that I've titled Deep & Sensual mix is a journey into the sonic universe of deep and rather soulful tech-house tracks, but I couldn't really avoid incorporating some bleepy and minimal sounds as well :)

Hencha : Deep & Sensual mix


Tracklist:

1. My My – Butterflies & Zebras [Aus]

2. Andre Crom - Nightmare On Alm Street [Memo]

3. Mike Monday – What Day Is It? [Playtime]

4. Phonique – Gaga (Tim Paris remix) [Moodmusic]

5. Guy Gerber & Chaim – Beaches [Supplement Facts]

6. Radio Slave – My Bleep [Rekids]

7. My My – Lifetime Trick [Circus Company]

8. Wahoo – Make Em Shake It (Isolee remix) [Defected]

9. Alexkid – Nightshades (Chicken Lips remix) [F Communications]

10. Chaim – Carolin [My Best Friend]

11. Vildtand – 25 Timer [Kickin]

12. Marc Romboy – Sunburst [Simple]

13. Sasse – Soull Sounds (Dirt Crew remix) [Moodmusic]

14. Alexkid – Love Letters (Marc Romboy remix) [F Communications]

15. Gus Gus – David [Underwater]

16. Lawrence – Place To Be [Liebe*Detail]

17. AIR & Alessadro Baricco – Musica [Thrive]



Two other mixes are made for Minipower radioshow. One (minipower006) is already available at their site, but another one (minipower011) will be aired soon and then placed on-line. The idea of this mix series is to keep continuity, so the last track of a mix is also the first track of the following mix, made by other DJ. The result is kind of back to back mixing.

No comments: